We just returned from a long weekend in Panama City and had a phenomenal 3 night stay at Las Clementinas. It is in a fantastic location in the Casco Viejo, a short and safe walk to all of the sites in the old town. El Chorillo is close by and we were told to avoid walking too far in that direction. We nonetheless meandered all over the Casco Viejo, during the day and night to and from our hotel, and we never felt unsafe. Our room, number 6, had great views of the newly renovated properties around the Casco Viejo and the ones still needing a little love. We were also pleasantly surprised that our room was very quiet throughout the evening, with only the occasional city sound (dog barking, car alarm, etc.) disturbing an otherwise very restful sleep. Another terrific surprise was the breakfast included in the room rate. We had seen breakfast included on other properties' web sites, but did not realize it was included at Las Clementinas too. Finally, the staff at Las Clementinas was incredible! Marvin took care of all our reservations for the canal transit tour, dinner reservations, getting us to a local artists' studio, and making sure that we were well taken care of. There is a good reason that TripAdvisor continues to list Las Clementinas as a top hotel in Panama. We could not recommend it more highly . . . it is a fantastic property. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City