The rooms in this all-suite hotel were fantastic, but it was the quality of the staff that was absolutely first class. They were extremely kind and patient with my young children (age 6 and 8), and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. When I called room service looking for plain cheese pizza for my youngest, Miguel went down the street to La Rana Dorado and brought it up to our room. The hotel also made all of the arrangements for our excursions, and they selected very age-appropriate activities. Captain Carl is not to be missed!! On the way out to his boat, our van stopped at one of the large resort hotels at Playa Bonita. Although it was a typically beautiful beach resort hotel, I was SO GLAD we had chosen to stay in Casco Viejo. We were able to experience so much more of the Panamanian history and culture than we would have at a more generic resort.
The on-site restaurant is quite obviously a neighborhood favorite, and was packed with locals for Sunday brunch. I ordered ceviche in nearly every restaurant during our stay, and found the best at the on-site restaurant in the hotel. Our experience at Las Clementinas was by far our best family vacation to date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City