This was our first trip to Panama. We had no idea where to stay and carefully researched our options. We stayed three nights at Las Clementinas from March 19- 22. We couldn't have made a better choice.The reviews are accurate.
The location is great both to see Casco Viejo and to use as a base to see nearby attractions. There are only 6 units . Our unit was clean and spacious. They are basically mini apartments. The furnishings were perfect. The balcony views (2 balconies) were breathtaking.
The staff was great.,especially Miguel and Maria. They went out of their way to help us to do whatever we wanted . The owners are also involved with a local program called Calicanto Foundation which we were able to visit. This is a program in Casco Viejo which among other things helps to empower local women to become employed. In fact, the hotel hires many workers from there. This is a hotel with a heart which makes it even more special.
Due to availability ,we had to move to Playa Bonita after 3 nights. It was hard to leave Las Clementinas which felt like home.
If you truly want a genuine Panamanian experience, I couldn't recommend Las Clementinas more. I would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City