An excellent choice if you are staying in Casco Viejo for a few nights. After a very long travel day from California, this was a very soft landing. The rooms are huge, quite nice and full of charm. Breakfast is spot on. The bar is cozy and serves a damn good mojito. Most of all the staff is incredibly warm, helpful and full of great recommendations. They helped make dinner reservations and gave us great tips about the area. There is a groovy booklet in your room full of info about the area as well. We really like everything about Las Clementinas and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City