We stayed here in April 2011. From the moment we entered the hotel, we knew we had found a hotel that sees to its guests' every need. The reception staff were welcoming and eager to help with luggage, check-in details, ideas for dinner that evening, etc. Their helpfulness and friendliness proved to be the rule during our entire stay. Our room (more like an apartment) could not have been more delightful with two balconies and a gorgeous view of Panama City Bay, even more spectacular at night. A simply beautiful suite. The only possible drawback to staying here is that there are many flights of stairs to the top-floor rooms and no elevator. We believe management is taking steps to ensure that this is noted more clearly on their website.
Las Clementinas is an atmospheric, beautifully decorated boutique hotel in Casco Viejo. As veteran travelers, we give it our highest recommendation. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City