When my husband told me he had booked a room for our family here, I have to say I wasn't expecting much! But, on arrival I admit to having a change of heart!
Rooms are all new, Beds are so comfortable and bathrooms are clean and the amenities given in the bathroom are top notch! No stinky soaps here!!!
The staff were very friendly and eager to help us with out 2 small children.
Breakfast was OK, it was buffet style, but could do with a little more attention as to when the food stations need replenishing.
We did decide to stay for dinner one night, which I admit was awful. We were the only people in the restaurant, but it took and hour for the food to arrive.
The car park was safe, but it was a bit of a tight squeeze getting our family car out!! We have a Kia Carnival and it *just* about made it out of the ramp without getting dinged!
I would definitley recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Panama City, on the proviso that you dont eat dinner there and that you get up early to eat breakfast!!!
For the price ... its well worth it! We will definitley go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in direction to the Centre of the city, a few blocks from major government offices. The National Hospital and a short distance from the financial area, the Bay at the Balboa Avenue and close to the major Malls. The hotel features a Restaurant with international and local cuisine, Business center, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avila Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eco Inn Avila Panama Hotel Panama City
- Avila Hotel Panama Panama City