“Wonderful place for seafood!”
Review of Bucanero's

Bucanero's
Ranked #155 of 1,080 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great food and service! They have a very large menu with everything (seafood, beef, chicken, pastas) but they specialize in seafood. Some items have a Greek flair.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Located all the way to the end of Isla Flamenco, it’s worth the drive through Amador Causeway… You’ll enjoy friendly and knowledgeable service to advice you on the best choices according to your preferences. All the seafood we ate was up to the best or our wishes!
They have live music, soft enough so you can chat while you eat.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Oh my god. Come on..... who calls this place a restaurant? I have the fish Ceviche and it was bad bad bad and then I had the Octopus and it was the most horrible oily thing I have tried. It was oily and deep fried and it was not cooked in oven as advertised. The lady owner or the manageress did not smile once and she hardly answered us when we helloed her. Save your money and go somewhere else. Expensive and horrible.

1  Thank Sam E
Reviewed October 28, 2012

If I had rated this restaurant after my first twenty minutes I would have given it one star. The wait staff was indifferent. My feet were being bitten by fleas so I had to put them up on the chair beside me. We almost left. Then the food came, it was carefully prepared and delicious!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Bucaneros was recommended by our tour guide. He dropped us off for lunch as we wanted to dine on shrimp. They have many ways to serve the shrimp. I chose rice and my GF pasta. We also ordered cervezas. Niec rest out of the heat and a good view of the canal. I thought prices were reasonable although it is a bit touristy and you are paying for the excellent location.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

This place definitely exceeded my expectations. The ambiance is nice, although not-super fancy, and they have live music several nights a week. Their menu is quite extensive, they have a number of Greek dishes as well as Panamanian specialties (including king crab), some other selections, and a great deal of seafood. They must have a very talented menu writer, as all of the descriptions in the (english) menu sound absolutely mouth watering. They are accurate as well - everything was very very good. We particularly liked the stuffed clam appetizer, the saganaki (served flambeed next to your table and really delicious!) and the bacon-wrapped shrimp. We liked it so much went back again three days later!