“Hola mi maestra!”

The Spanish Panama School - Day Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the largest Spanish School in Panama City. Our big advantage: we are right in the centre of Panama City so you can be in the classroom within an hour of flying in. You don't lose a day travelling like you would do if you were going to Bocas Islands or the mountains. We offer a full range of Spanish classes from complete cultural immersion with homestay, to one to one or group classes for travelers, students and busines people. Visit our website, choose your options and signup for your SpanishPanama experience.
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I think I said hello teacher. Spent 4 or 5 hours with one on one instruction. Friendly and fun, and conversational, Well worth the time. Helped my confidence. Will take more lessons when I return.

4  Thank ron e
"professor"
"panama"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Although the school is a little hard to find it is worth the effort. It is very reasonably priced and very flexible. You can attned as many(or few) days as you want and have lessons for between 2-4 hours per day. The classes are very small(at most 4 students per teacher). They also have immersion programs where you can live with a Spanish speaking family although I did not take that option.

4  Thank LenH0647
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My mother, husband, two children and myself were in Panama City for two weeks. We signed up for two-hour tutoring at Spanish Panama for that time. The adults each had their own one-on-one tutor (we were at very different levels of Spanish) and my children were together with another tutor. All of us liked our teachers and looked forward to our classes. The children's teacher had great activities that they enjoyed. Sometimes we had homework, though most days we did not. (Except for my mother, who seemed to get a lot of homework each day--but she was a motivated student, too.) The teachers were chalk full of information about what restaurants to go to, what sights to see, when to see them, when to avoid them, etc. The staff was all very friendly, and we were sad to leave the school when our two weeks were up.

The school is in the El Cangrejo neighborhood, and we always enjoyed our lunch in different restaurants that were within walking distance. El Cangrejo was somewhat centrally located in the city, so it was a good starting-off point for our afternoon excursions.

4  Thank EFGH_12
Reviewed June 2, 2011

WOW I was there at the same time and I was impressed by the way the staff dealt professionally with the matter....my lessons carried on and there was hardly any disruption even though a freak storm had caused the walls of the city's main reservoir to break. Nice enviro...friendly (attractive) teachers. Do the new ecotour -95.00!

3  Thank Charlene072