“Monkey Island, Gamboa and Embera Village Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Monkey Island and Indian Village Tour from Panama City
Ranked #3 of 152 Tours in Panama City
More attraction details
Owner description: BarefootPanama is a top notch tour company offering the best in service, quality and value.
Sherman Oaks, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Monkey Island, Gamboa and Embera Village Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was the only tour we booked for our one week trip and the experience was amazing. I am going to echo the only reviews that Kevin O'Brien really was the main attraction. His knowledge of the country and his deep respect for the culture of Panama and the Embera Village people were infectious. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and we were lucky enough to see a baby crocodile and monkeys on the tour. Thanks Kevin for making our trip enjoying and educational!

1 Thank aimes31
panamatours, Owner at Barefoot Panama, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you very much.. we all work very hard at Barefoot

Calgary, Canada
“Panama City/Canal Tour - Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Was a great trip, with a very casual and flexible approach from the tour leader. Got access to some amazing places through their great local knowledge. Certainly worth the money. Very professional and on time.

Visited February 2013
panamatours, Owner at Barefoot Panama, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Yes! On time.. tiempo americao, thanks
Elgin, Illinois
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Traveling on the Panama Canal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is our first time in Panama & of course we all wanted to see the Panama Canal. We decided the best way to do so would be a partial transit. We had another couple visit us & they came during the week of Carnival. I emailed Kevin with questions about coming into town during that week. We were staying an hour and a half away. He promptly called me & gave me the best day to come. He also emailed me very specific directions for driving there. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the canal & gave very good information thru out the trip. They gave us fruit & coffee cake after we boarded the ship & served a very nice hot lunch. There were plenty of cold drinks available the whole trip. It was long & some people thought it was boring, but we found it very interesting & loved watching the big ships entering the locks opposite us. If you want to get the feel of a trip down the Panama Canal I would reccommend this & I would definitely use Barefoot tours again.

1 Thank goldenruler
panamatours, Owner at Barefoot Panama, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
4 out of 5..
you said i did my part of this tour as best as could be done.. the boat part of tour is actually not a barefootpanama tour.. so, 4 out of 5 is sad to to for barefoot
“Amazing tour, worth every penny.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Our guide (Kevin) was a lot of fun, he was very knowledgeable of the areas we went to and many parts of Panama and Central America in general.

Once you start talking to him you realize how much he actually cares and loves Panama and its nature and history.
He was the perfect guide to have, made the trip fun, and relaxing.
Worth every penny!

Thanks! Love what I do..
fl
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“tour with kevin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had a wonderful city/canal tour with kevin who was very knowledgeable and helpful. he promptly responded to my emails answering all of my questions and also picked me up from the hotel and took us to a nice place for lunch. I would highly recommend to others.

Visited February 2013
panamatours, Owner at Barefoot Panama, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thanks for the review!