“Beautifully decorated and equipped, excellent...”
Your beautiful home!
Foyer King size bed with memory foam mattress pillow top for a good night sleep
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Foyer
King size bed with memory foam mattress pillow top for a good night sleep
One of the toucans that roams around the condominium...seen outside your bedroom window;-)
Oversize bathroom with double sink
Reading nook & view onto the design granite counter top
The AWESOME view from the living, dining and kitchen windows!
Very well equipped kitchen
View to the living-rooom
Decorated niche in the Living-Room
Cozy living room with comfy sofa!
Reflexions from the Living-Room mirror
Lush vegetation surrounding the condo with floor to ceiling windows for an outside feel
Top floor terrace with breathtaking views!
Side view to the Bridge of the Americas and the entrance of the Panama Canal
Exterior of the Condominium with it's beautiful bougainvillea
3 minutes walk to the first restaurants
Your own cruiser beach bicycles!
The palm lined Causeway steps away from your condo!
One of the many marinas at the Amador
One of the restaurants on the islands at the Causeway
Bridge of the Americas
Ships entering the Panama Canal
Beautiful sunset from the Causeway
Tranquility!
Yachts & view to down-town
The famous Biodiversity Museum from renown architect Frank Ghery...15 minutes walk away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 33 reviews

Reviews from our community

Michael G
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Beautifully decorated and equipped, excellent location, excellent hosts!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

My deepest apologies to both Patty and Rudy about the tardiness of this review, but life got in the way. My girlfriend and I booked this Condo for several nights as part of our two week journey across Panama. I have traveled quite a bit in Latin America but I had no idea what to expect in Panama City so I had to go on the previous reviews and then the correspondence I had with Patty to book the place. I own and operate a vacation rental business here in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, so I know good customer service when I see it, and believe me you just won't find a place where you would be in better hands. We actually wanted to book their Loft in Casco Viejo for our entire stay, but it was booked up until our last night, so Patty offered to move us down to Casco for the last night of our stay, which they made happen effortlessly. Our dealings with Patty before, during, and after our stay were certainly 5 star and if you are planning a first trip to Panama city then I would highly recommend the combination of staying at one of their places and one or two of Rudy's tours to get you familiar with the area. We drove down from David and got lost on arrival in Panama City but Rudy talked us in patiently and got us there.

About the Condo.. spotless and nicely decorated.. a killer view of the Panama City skyline, 24 hour security, everything works perfectly, and good wifi. My girlfriend and I used the bikes in the garage to ride down the Causeway one night and have a few cervezas. The Causeway is very busy at night.. bars and restaurants and it's only a $5 taxi ride into Casco Viejo (always get the price before you get into the cab). There is a little store walking distance to the condo for basic items, and a pizza shop that delivers, or you can go to one of the many restaurants or bars on the causeway. In the end we preferred the Condo over the Loft, even thought the loft itself is spectacular.. but everything in Casco is over priced and touristy.. and I got the feeling that the Causeway is more of a locals kind of place, which was our preference.

Now a plug for Rudy's tours. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE IN PANAMA CITY. Patty warned me not to drive in the city, but I was hardheaded and proceeded to get royally lost. The only reason I am not still there driving in circles is that my girlfriend is a tica and has fluent Spanish. Take one of Rudy;s tours to get you started, then take a cab from there on and return to the places you want to spend more time. Rudy is Panamanian and he clearly loves his city and knows it like the back of his hand... we saw things that we never would have in the short time we had there and he has insights and knows the history and this is not something you can get from a book unless you have time to do the research.. he even got us past the guards at the presidents house in Casco and we were able to take pics practically at the front door...

Worth every penny!

Liked best: The View of the City, The Bicycles, the vibe of the causeway
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
NV

Reviewed April 14, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Lyle39
Regina, Canada
“An outstanding choice with all you will ever need”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

We could have not asked for anything more in terms of the condo and its owners. From the beginning Rudy and Patty were very accommodating in terms of getting the rental and arranging both our arrival and departure. The condo has everything and more. The availability of both a computer and a cellphone for our personal use was only a couple of examples of the modern conveniences afforded by the condo and its owners. The condo is very secure and security was always available to help in letting us in and out of the complex. They even prepared the elevator for us!!! We went on the Embera tour and the City and Canal Tour with Rudy. Both tours were outstanding!!!! Rudy is a super guide. Highly recommend doing as many tours as you possibly can with him. He will answer all your questions about the City and the country. History is brought to life!!! Although we only talked to Patty a couple of times, she is very passionate about what she does and full of zest and energy. The Yacht Club is nearby and we enjoyed it two or three times. Menu is varied and good. We also took the ferry from the Yacht Club to Contador Island for a day. Really enjoyed the trip but would reccommend staying overnight rather than doing it all in one day. It is nearly a two hour trip one way. Island is beautiful, but maybe would suggest renting rather than staying in a hotel as they did not impress us. It was easy to catch a taxi from the condo and we were able to access the Causeway which was only a few steps away and walked the entire length (both to and from) on two occassions. Wear good walking shoes, slather down with sunscreen, don headgear and enjoy the beauty of the Canal and a wonderful view of the city. We stayed two weeks.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything the condo had to offer
Liked least: Would have been nice to have a pool
People with disabilities Older travelers
NV
Reviewed December 12, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Leah088
USA
“Excellent stay. Excellent hosts.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

This is my third try to post a review. Let's hope this go through as I believe it is important to let Patty and Rudy know that their commitment to have a clean and nice place to rent is appreciated by their renters.

Rudy was at the airport waiting for us and explained all about the Condo. Maps, celphone for your use within the city etc. Patty was always an e-mail away to make sure you are having a great time.

Due to the nature of our trip we were unable to take tours but Rudy is very knowledgeable and you could not be in better hands while in a tour in Panama.

The condo is located in the reverted area of Panama. Close to one of the most beautiful views of Panama City. If you walk out of the condo towards the Friday Restaurant there is a walkway behind and you can walk back and forth to the Causeway for restaurants within the area. Always wear sunblock or a hat and remember shorts are not always welcome at restaurants in the city especially during week days.

One tip is do not try to drive in the city. It is very hectic, lots of big holes on the roads as there are constructions going on everywhere and people especially taxis and buses drive very "loco".

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: like best the view
Liked least: like least that I could not stay longer
Older travelers
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing