“Very nice hotel and not so big”
Review of Le Meridien Panama

Le Meridien Panama
Ranked #10 of 114 Hotels in Panama City
“Very nice hotel and not so big”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This hotel has only 6 floors with meeting rooms and comfortable guest rooms. Relatively quiet and nice decoration. The only setback is the wifi which costs 15 USD per night which is expensive considering other hotels. There are restaurants and bars near the hotel so that makes nicely located. Hotel staff are very amiable and go the extra mile to help you.

Room Tip: Ask the reception desk to put you in a room away from the main avenue. Rooms on the main avenue get...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Karen T
We appreciate all your comments and the time taken to evaluate our services and property.
Thank you for all your compliments about the hotel staff and hope to have you back in a near future.
Best regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I just returned from a stay at this incredible propery. The management and staff are attentive and go the extra mile to make your stay as comfortable as possible, something that is hard to find at most hotels in Panama. This is not my first stay at this hotel and it definately will not be my last because with each visit the staff finds a way to better itself and provide top notched customer service. The rooms are not like other standard rooms, there is a nice sitting area, the bathrooms are large and include a jacuzzi tub. I had the pleasure of visiting the spa and I would highly recommend that you do the same, well worth the cost. There are many hotels in Panama but staying anywhere else would be a waste of time and money and I say this because I have been traveling there for years and stayed at most of the others and since my first stay here I wouldnt stay anywhere else.

To the management and staff I say "great work" and I hope to see you soon. To those researching where to stay when in Panama I say look no further than Le Meridien Panama. This is a 5 star property and staff without the 5 star price.

See you guys real soon!!!

Room Tip: Havent stayed in a room that wasnt a good one.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Dan M
Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent stay. We hope to continue being your home away from home during your future visits and continue providing first class service to our guests.
Come see us soon!
Best Regards
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I spent 5 days at Le Meridien Panama! The service was excellent and the staff went out of their way for me and my family! Will definitely stay here when in Panama! The "Sea Wall" across the street is great for a great run!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Vallerie B
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in the hotel.
Thanks again and looking forward to your return
Miami
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The hotel was impeccable, Andrea and her staff made sure all my needs were satisfied. The gold suite is huge, the living room area is perfect for small meeting and to get work done. Not my first time stating there and definitely won't be my last.

• Stayed August 2014
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Dear Oglaria1
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Le Meridien Panama.
We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us.
Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Panama City. We will be really honoured to have you again with us.

Best regards,
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The service at the hotel is great. Everyone was helpful and nice. The rooms were nice. The beds were hard! The bathroom shower is see through so you can see everything going on in the bathroom. Our room was facing the water are loud. Soooo loud the highway kept me up a lot of the night. The horns and loud trucks. The view is nice but hotel isn't built sound proof.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Autumn M
We sincerely value the time you spent to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and we strive to achieve it every day.
Best Regards
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My daughter, son and I went to Panama to visit. The hotel was very nice and centrally located. It was clean and the staff was exceptional. They were extremely helpful and were always willing to assist us. They recommended great restaurants and places to go see. Reynaldo Chen was the one that helped us the most. He took care of our itinerary on the excursions we took. He gave us excellent customer service. He made us feel like he was our personal guide and concierge and to find out we was the bell hop. He went above and beyond for us. The others also were very helpful. Reynaldo Chen made us very welcome and comfortable. I recommend this hotel highly and would definitely go back to Le Meridian. Special thanks to Reynaldo... great job....

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Gina R
It gives us great pleasure in reading excellent comments of the hotel, especially of Reynaldo Chen and the Hotel Staff.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Panama City, Panama
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My fiance and I stayed here for a night while our longer-term rental was made ready for us. The room was nice well kept, although the shower door did not close and leaked water all over the floor. The bigger issue was that the room was to be 200.00 for the night, and my card was charged 300.00, followed by another 150.00 weeks later. I ate 1 bag of M&M's and the room was in perfect condition when we left, so this confused me. I contacted them to discuss this, and was told the front desk was busy and to call back. I did so later, explained my case, and was told to email them my story by a very rude "manager." I did so, and received no response. I have since called twice and received the run-around the same way, and have at this point, given up. My advice, stay at the Trump.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Zach D
Dear Zach D
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate your comments and I promise we will be working in those details to avoid that from happening in the future.

We hope you give us a new opportunity soon to show you what we have changed.

Best regards,