“Friendly staff and nice Hotel”
Review of Le Meridien Panama

Le Meridien Panama
Ranked #10 of 114 Hotels in Panama City
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Friendly staff and nice Hotel”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was always impressed by the good service given by Monica at the front desk. She helped me out with booking cabs, even through using whats app! Now that's what I call good service. The breakfast staff needs to improve its service a little but I was happy with this hotel overall.

Room Tip: Avoid the first and last floors. The 3rd and 4th floors are best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Otto M
Your evaluation is greatly appreciated as well as your helpful observations, which have been taken into consideration with the Restaurant Manager, to make sure we can offer in a future stay a quality service, worthy of the Le Meridien brand.
Hopefully you can visit Le Meridien Panamá again in the near future.
Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Is one of the must peaceful hotels in Panama City, the front desk and concierge service is quite nice, breakfast is not stoning, also the pool is too small, but the spa area and fitness amenities are real good

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Madnes 666
Thank you for taking time and providing us with your comments regarding your recent stay at Le Meridien Panama.
We do thank you again for your time and look forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá. If you have any comments or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Panama
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great location! The staff were very kind and willing to help, me and my family loved it!
we're totally coming back next time, the rooms were very neat and comfy.
Thank you guys!!!!
greetings from Germany

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear wa I
Thank you very much for your great comments on our hotel staff! We will share your feedback with our associates. Hopefully you can visit Le Meridien Panamá again in the near future.
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

The staff were very kind, great service and clean rooms. The location is very central and you can get great views over the bay. Definitely would recommend this place if you plan to stay in panama city.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Moni_matu
Dear Moni_Matu
I am happy you enjoyed your one stay with us and that the facilities and service experience was what you expected and deserve. Please let us know when we can help you plan your next trip to Panama.
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place was amazing. Very lovely, comfortable, clean, and spacious. The staff was very polite, helpful, and nice. Overall very accommodative. The friends I went with too all agree that it is a excellent place to stay. If I were to visit again, I will definately stay at Le Meridien Panama

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Libby A
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a great place to stay! I traveled with my family to Panama City this summer, and we booked a room here for several days. The room was great, the beds were comfortable, the area spacious, and the location was prime. The staff was also incredibly helpful and accommodating! I have already recommended this place to some friends looking to travel to Panama sometime soon!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Dora T

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Quillota, Chile
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I really loved this hotel, I'd like to stay there more days. service was excellent and the staff very nice. I recommended to all of my friends. I'm from Chile, i've been in so many hotels before, but this once, was awesome in every way, the people were so friendly, i'd like to come back soon. If you ever go to Panamá, you have to stay there!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Alisoonn21
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Alisoonn 21
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback with us!. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in the Le Meridien Panama & LM Staff.
We await your next visit to our hotel!
Sincerely