We spent 3 night at Le Meridien during the Super Bowl weekend! We were quickly upgraded to a Platinum suite on our arrival! This was a wondeful room with spectacular views of Avenida Balboa and Bahia de Panama! I grew up in Panama and lived on Avenida Central for 15 years. While growing up I would have never dreamed of being in a such modern and contemporary hotel with the most amazing suite while looking out to my beautiful city and its skyline! The rooms are pristine, the service topnotch and the people are always smiling! The lobby bar is quite happening place! And, we watched the Super Bowl from the lobby bar and had fantastic time. Salud, amigos! Y gracias por su hospitalidad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City