Rooms were nice size, clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. We found the staff to be very professional, helpful and friendly calling us by name after only a couple nights. We booked a couple tours through the concierge, ate in the restaurant, used the business center and asked for guidance and requested extras from housekeeping. Alcibiades Gonzalez was especially helpful assisting our family with our reservations and plans. The property is near businesses, shopping and site seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City