Terrible service. Belligerent, rude staff who insinuated we were crazy for complaining that the food at the restaurant was stale and cold and basically turned their noses on us and said that "all the social networks had announced the menu beforehand".
Panama is filled with amazing hotels with much better service, especially boutique hotels. Find another one. This one is ridiculously expensive with subpar food and abysmal service. So no worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City