My husband and I stayed at this hotel several weeks ago on a pleasure trip. I highly recommend this hotel because of the service, friendly people, clean and everything you may want while staying away from home. We had a room with a view to the water and the views were very nice. Internet service was also good. While our stay we met the general manager who was very attentive and with a great personality. This is good place to stay when traveling to Panama City and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City