***Just go and enjoy***
Is my second visit to Panama City and equally to this beautiful hotel, which is surprising to me how nice it is, from its people to its food.
This hotel, I am pleased in all my perspectives, inspires me to want to return soon.
As perhaps you already know, Le Meridien, offers perfection from it: the whole, for example in the quality of service (generally), safety, kindness and attention from your staff. A recommendation from me that assures them an option to eat in your room, serious, The Swiss cheeseburger. Mmmmm / :)
Its location on Avenida Balboa, finished look to this magnificent hotel, since it has access to the entire city, thus ease of shopping, restaurants, nightclubs and of course, not to mention others, its proximity to the old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City