Toscana Inn Hotel
$206
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
$204
$230
Bookit.com
$169
  • Pool
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$54
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$97
$91
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
$166
$182
$170
  • Beachfront
1,002 results
All reviewswithin walking distancesafe arearestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfastexcellent locationcomfortable hotelvia espanametro stationbusiness districttaxicitypanamaricardorefrigeratorchannelssupermarketbellman
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Chose the Toscana inn Hotel in Panama City, Panama based on the reviews on TrapAdvisor. I was not disappointed. It is a nice very clean, friendly, safe, and a great location, just as stated by the reviewers.
I was there for nine days, all the staff that I encountered were friendly and helpful. One of the staff a bell person, Jose Eligio make my trip for me. He was so helpful in lining up tours and answering my hundred and one questions of where to eat where to see Etc. Jose found me a driver and car and took me off the beaten path to places I would never found on my own.
If I were to go back to Panama this would be my only choice. I am a walker and I went out during the day and evening and never felt in harms way.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Don M
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a first class hotel and outstanding bargain. Just stayed here and highly recommend it. Price includes a good breakfast, plenty of reading material ion loby, rooms updated and well appointed, free pc use in lobby - they do a great job

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank jjkeady
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The hotel's motto is "calor de hogar lejos de su hogar", which means "The warmth of home far from home.". That description aptly fits the Toscana Inn. The beds are so comfortable. The room is large with lots of places to put suitcases. It has a refrigerator, hair dryer and iron. It even had a scale, which helped with weighing our suitcases to ensure that they were under 50 pounds when we departed. The buffet breakfast, included in the price, is in a bright dining room with lots of options, including a variety of fresh fruits. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is located close to lots of restaurants in the El Cangrejo section of the city.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Scullyster
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights for a short city break. The bedroom and bathroom were spotless, the bed very comfortable with a cosy duvet, toiletries that were replenished every day, everything electrical worked and a reasonable choice of breakfast items with different items changed every day (e.g. porridge, pancakes, different fresh fruit juices)

Staff were really helpful

Good restaurants nearby and within walking distance of the main promenade that leads to the old town

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jkw1959
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a week and were very comfortable. The beds and linens are more like you find in a 4 star hotel. The food in the restaurant was very good. The staff was excellent. A bonus was the top floor terrace which we enjoyed every evening. The area around the hotel seems very safe and there are lots of good restaurants available. Should we return to Panama City we would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family