The people were great at the hotel. I appreciated the WIFI, the breakfast, and the support of the staff. The location is excellent, and its easy to get around that part of the city with this as the home base. The only issue I had was that the rooms are a bit cave like, and the bathroom was very small. I was given a huge kingsize bed which dominated the space. But the bathroom was tiny. Also, not having a gym or a pool is a big issue when staying in one place for a week. If I was just staying for a night at the start or end of a trip, I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling to Panama City for business or a vacation getaway, we make all visits to Toscana Inn Hotel comfortable and relaxing with exceptional service, a welcoming staff, and beautifully appointed hotel suites. Perfectly located in Panama City's prestigious El Cangrejo district, Toscana Inn Hotel in Panama offers effortless access to everything you might want to see or do - from the sparkling beach to exclusive shopping, vibrant nightlife, fascinating cultural and historical sites, and more. Rated one of the best hotels in Panama by Trip Advisor, our focus is on the comfort of our guests and the quality and value of our rooms and services. Let Toscana Inn Hotel be your host in Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Toscana Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Hotel Panama City
- Toscana Inn Hotel Panama/Panama City