What a great find. We were truly happy with this choice.
Check in/Front Desk:
Kind of a small reception but it’s all they need and it works for them. There’s two elevators and stairs all within 5 feet of each other. We arrived early for check-in but were able to get a room on the third floor overlooking a small parking lot. In a city where you’re there to sightsee – that’s a good thing as it cuts down on night time noise. We spoke to the agent later about the hop-on/hop-off bus that we found out about via another TA member and we were able to pay (cash only) right then and there for the tickets, which was great.
Very clean and tidy, nice bathroom with a shower stall, working fixtures, a safe, tv, hair dryer, huge king bed where I’d lose my wife at night. There’s a nice thick curtain too so the room gets very dark and makes for a good sleep. There’s a desk, club chair, tv with plenty of channels, a safe and plenty of storage for clothes.
Breakfast was included for us, and there was more than enough food. They had amazing carrot and banana bread squares, several varieties of bread for toast, plenty of fruit, scrambled eggs, fried plantains, cooked lunch meat, chicken fingers (I know right), and of course some cereal, juice and coffee. We had no complaints about breakfast other than that on Sunday’s it doesn’t open until 7:00 (usually 6:30). We had to catch a taxi at 7 for a ferry so missed breakfast on Sunday. We did grab some banana bread and some banana’s though – so that was good.
Great location. It was about a twenty minute walk to the Multi-Centro, less than a five minute walk to a Casino and several restaurants. It’s on a side street that isn’t too busy so noise isn’t really a factor either.
We only interacted with two staff, and both were pleasant, well groomed and one was very helpful booking the hop-on/hop-off bus.
Very happy with this choice and wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling to Panama City for business or a vacation getaway, we make all visits to Toscana Inn Hotel comfortable and relaxing with exceptional service, a welcoming staff, and beautifully appointed hotel suites. Perfectly located in Panama City's prestigious El Cangrejo district, Toscana Inn Hotel in Panama offers effortless access to everything you might want to see or do - from the sparkling beach to exclusive shopping, vibrant nightlife, fascinating cultural and historical sites, and more. Rated one of the best hotels in Panama by Trip Advisor, our focus is on the comfort of our guests and the quality and value of our rooms and services. Let Toscana Inn Hotel be your host in Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Toscana Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Hotel Panama City
- Toscana Inn Hotel Panama/Panama City