I stayed at Toscana Inn Hotel for two non-consecutive nights in September 2012 on my way to and from San Andres Island. I chose this hotel as my lodging option in Panama City due to the many postive reviews here on TripAdvisor. Once again, TripAdvisor didn't let me down!
Making a reservation online through the hotel's website was easy. Upon arriving at the hotel, reception was fast, efficient, and bi-lingual, and I settled into my room in less than 10 minutes.
My room featured a HUGE and comfortable bed with great linens, a work desk, a chair with foot rest, and cold air conditioning. In the bathroom, the large walk-in shower had great water pressure and ample hot water, with clean and fluffy towels on the racks nearby. What was especially nice about the room were the many little extras provided, such as a basket under the sink for used towels, a full-size ironing board and iron in the closet, a security safe, and even a scale to weigh yourself! It is important to note that both the room and bathroom were VERY clean throughout.
In the morning, breakfast consisted of stewed meat with peppers and onions, scrambled eggs, various breads and jams, cold cereals with milk, orange juice, yogurt, sliced fruits like watermelon, papaya, and pineapple, whole bananas, and great coffee. Complimentary coffee and tea were also constantly available to guests in the restaurant all day and night.
The hotel is located in a desirable part of Panama City, with the popular Veneto Casino and Habano's Cafe within easy walking distance, and the wonderful La Posta Restaurant a short 15-minute walk away. Other TripAdvisor members have commented that the hotel is in a less-than-desirable location, with barbed-wire noted on adjacent buildings, but never at any time did I feel unsafe staying at the hotel or walking on the adjacent streets nearby.
If you're looking for a clean and comfortable place for your visit to Panama City, Toscana Inn Hotel is for you! I will definitely stay there on any and all future trips to Panama City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling to Panama City for business or a vacation getaway, we make all visits to Toscana Inn Hotel comfortable and relaxing with exceptional service, a welcoming staff, and beautifully appointed hotel suites. Perfectly located in Panama City's prestigious El Cangrejo district, Toscana Inn Hotel in Panama offers effortless access to everything you might want to see or do - from the sparkling beach to exclusive shopping, vibrant nightlife, fascinating cultural and historical sites, and more. Rated one of the best hotels in Panama by Trip Advisor, our focus is on the comfort of our guests and the quality and value of our rooms and services. Let Toscana Inn Hotel be your host in Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Toscana Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Hotel Panama City
- Toscana Inn Hotel Panama/Panama City