“Toscana Inn”
Review of Toscana Inn Hotel

Toscana Inn Hotel
Ranked #22 of 115 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Toscana Inn is an excellent choice in Panama City. I've stayed there several times while in Panama on business. The hotel is very clean, well-maintained and the location is great. There are excellent restaurants in walking distance, several of my favorites are only steps away. Because the guest room floors are all tile, as usual in Panama, I found the room a wee bit noisy during the day. The breakfast is adequate, but not elaborate. The icing on the cake for this hotel is the staff. They are simply wonderful. I don't speak Spanish, and the first night I was there, I called for room service. The person answering the phone didn't speak English, but cheerfully connected me to the hotel manager who took my order and had it delivered within minutes! The front desk and lobby staff will greet you by name throughout your stay and offer any help. You will begin to feel like you're among old friends by the second day of your stay. I highly recommend this hotel when you visit Panama City for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank PattieRS

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This Inn is just terrific. One can see the Italian touches all around, from the furniture to the bedspread. I felt very secure and comfortable, and the front desk was helpful. Also, it is located right next to Avis car rental. Food was good as well.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2012

The Toscana Inn Hotel is a very nice hotel. Locacted immeditatly adjacent the business district (near the Veneto Hotel), the Toscana Inn Hotel is off the beat and path of busy Panama City. The hotel is newer, and is very quiet. Your room comes with a breakfast included each morning.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DennisAtkinson
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Have just returned from a trip to Panama. Spent a night at the Toscana Inn...what a nice experience.
Checkin went smoothly and Moses was very helpful with parking our car. We were asked if we wanted coffee, tea or water as we were checking in ......it was delivered to us, free of charge!
Rooms are clean and nicely decorated.
Enjoyed a glass of wine on the rooftop patio.
Greta, was very knowledgable, and helped make this stay a very positive experience...will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank SueB1919
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This hotel certainly lives up to its reputation for great service. From Moses, the bellman, to Gretta and the others at the desk, it was terrific. I am so glad that I discovered this hotel in the heart of the city, as I live here in Panama 5 months of the year and get into Panama City fairly often.

Lots of restaurants within walking distance and a casino, if that's your choice up the street. The buffet breakfast was also a good bonus.
I will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: There were three of us and we shared one room with 3 very comfortable twin beds
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Judi C
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Stayed here in December because of all the great reviews, glad I did. Very clean hotel, excellent location by the casino and supermarket. Free breakfast buffet everyday, flat screen tv's in the hotel rooms. Most impressive thing about the hotel, and the the reason why I will be back, is the hotel staff. Very friendly, will always greet you with a smile, open doors for you, offer to take your luggage up, even asked if I wanted something to drink when I would walk through the lobby!!!

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor and it was very spacious with 2 queen sized beds, not sure about the other ro...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My wife and I travel from Boquete to Panama City several times a year on business and have tried several hotels looking for that perfect one. On this last trip we decided to try the Toscana Inn and Hotel to see if it was as good as people say. Well I can add to all of the positive reviews on here and say that it is a wonderful place to stay. And if we could have figured out how to strap the king size mattress and fantastic pillows on the top of our car we would have brought them back with us to the mountians. Best nights sleep in a long time in any hotel anywhere I have stayed. Thank you Toscana for a wonderful nights rest, and you should think about offering to sell your pillows at check out!!!!!

Room Tip: Get one with a king size bed.................
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business