“Yuck”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Boquete, Panama
“Yuck”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten in Chinese restaurants on several continents this is the worst I have found. The place has charm in architecture and rumor is they have good Dim Sum but we went for dinner and the food was awful, service slow and the restaurant mobbed. I do not know why it was mobbed Panama City has much better Chinese food, try the Golden Unicorn it is far superior.

Panama
“Visit regularily for dim sum”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been visiting this restaurant alone and with friends for many years for my dim sum fix. There are only two other good dim sum restaurants in Panama in my opinion. The service is generally fast with the exception on Saturday or Sunday. It is best to arrive before 10:30 AM and there will be a waiting line to get a table. In the afternoon and evening they have a good selection of Chinese dishes similiar to what I have had in Hong Kong, Taiwan, or main land China. Also areas of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver. This is a must stop for me when visiting the city.

• Visited January 2013
Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
“Okay Chinese food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

The food is okay and not a bad place to go. I am only dissapointed by the reputation this place has. Overall it's okay.

Panama City, Panama
“Chinesse food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have ben several times to this restauran and I have stopped going. It is dark, service is slow and I am not sure about what am I eating.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Worst Chinese food I've ever had”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by me as the best Chinese restaurant in Panama City which is supposedly famed for its good Chinese food. I have been in Honk Kong, San Francisco, LA and even the small Las Vegas’s china town and I have had quite a bit of good Chinese food. Lung Fung would be rated as the worst Chinese food I’ve ever had. The pork spring rolls were those gigantic greasy tubes with not so much pork in them (I found one piece). The rice was cold and the sliced pork was slightly warm. I tried the fish in grape sauce that my friend had and boy was that bad. Imagine a fried whole fish drizzled with sweet and sticky molasses that makes the fish soggy. Not a good experience. Service was 2 out of 10.

• Visited December 2012