“Totally recommended”

Book In Advance
More Info
$150.00*
and up
Day Tour in San Blas Islands - All Included...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tours to the Little paradaise in Panama called San Blas. We offer the best islands in San Blas, Isla Perro, Isla Aguja, Isla Diablo, Isla Chichime, Isla Coco Blanco, and also over the sea cabins in Waily Lodge. Full Day All Included package 145 USD: 4X4 Round Trip transport, Boat Round trip to Islands Perro (sunken boat), Natutal Swimming Pool, Meals, Entry fee, taxes.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 19, 2017

San Blas is a very unique paradise in Panama, but the only way to truly enjoy it is if you go there well assisted, since it is not a very accessible place. And that is what Panama San Blas Tours offered, they took care of everything, including transportation, food and the selection of the most beautiful islands to go. It totally worth the visit, the nature there is amazing, San Blas is indescribable!!

1  Thank ba_traveler87
in 3 reviews
"panama"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

I had friends visiting and we took this trip and it was amazing! The transportation was on time, the service was really good, they were very responsive and they knew what they were doing. The island was beautiful, I don't like fried fish but my friends enjoyed it. Definetly a great experience! I had a great time!

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Thanks Flore and Mari for recommended me this trip. We really enjoy it. San Blas is amazing!! Everything was good. Great service and Amaizing Beaches. We leaved with the promise of come back again with San Blas Tours!

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

I used thi agency and the service was awsome as well as the recommendations they made for me and my girlfriend.
100% focused on what I wanted to enjoy there! greatly surprised by the professionalism and excellent planning this agency has!
I will use this agency again without thinking, 100% recommendable!