Ways to Experience Panama San Blas Tours
from $153.85
from $543.79
from $282.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

I had friends visiting and we took this trip and it was amazing! The transportation was on time, the service was really good, they were very responsive and they knew what they were doing. The island was beautiful, I don't like fried fish but my friends enjoyed it. Definetly a great experience! I had a great time!

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Thanks Flore and Mari for recommended me this trip. We really enjoy it. San Blas is amazing!! Everything was good. Great service and Amaizing Beaches. We leaved with the promise of come back again with San Blas Tours!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

I used thi agency and the service was awsome as well as the recommendations they made for me and my girlfriend.
100% focused on what I wanted to enjoy there! greatly surprised by the professionalism and excellent planning this agency has!
I will use this agency again without thinking, 100% recommendable!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I visited San Blas with my friends via Marisol & Flore, it was all perfect!! The island was beautiful, the food great & I even got to snorkel in the clear Caribbean waters!!

It is amazing to be able to visit this gorgeous islands with no stress and planning! Flore & Marisol got it covered :)

Will definitely recommend to everyone wanting to visit San Blas!

Reviewed February 5, 2017

Everything was perfect! San Blas is amazing and the service with San Blas Tour was the best. Everyone was very helpful and I had no problems at all.