TripAdvisor
Panama City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Tradicional Japanese Restaurant!”
Review of Restaurante Hikaru

Restaurante Hikaru
Ranked #107 of 1,469 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love hikaru!

Delicious food, Good price, Great atmosphere and Friendly Staffs!

The best japanese restaraunt in Panama!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
hikaru_leo, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Restaurante Hikaru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

we are happy to offer to our customers the best Japanese food in Panama. We appreciate your opinion

Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

For me, it is the best Japanese restaurant in Panama. I go to Hikaru as often as possible, my kids love it.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank robertov333
hikaru_leo, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Restaurante Hikaru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are very grateful for your continued visits, because we would not be here without loyal customers like you. Thank you

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Ate here this amazing negitoro dish! It was on point. Absolutely hikaru its a must in Panama. You get transported to Japan from beginning till end.

They know their deal! Must try!

Date of visit: September 2019

I hope you visit us soon, even if you only have a craving, because I know that our food is the best in Panama and the best option for good tastes

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I ate shshi, gyoza, hiyayakko, takoyaki, and desserts. Everything was perfect. This restaurant has real Japanese meal ant those mels are really good. I'm satisfied with quality of food. Highly recommend you to go!

Date of visit: August 2019

Customers like you are the ones who inspire us to be a little better every day, so we can only do two things: keep improving and thank you.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Good bowl of ramen in a nice little restaurant in the back of a small food complex near a residential area. Good flavor but the ramen noodles not to my personal liking. Arrived in Panama after 10 days in Peru and Colombia. I ate here on a Tuesday afternoon around 1:30 pm.

The bowl was good, but I like the ramen in Los Angeles (Shin-Sen-Gumi Hakata Ramen - Gardena) and even the one in Lima Peru (KO Asian Kitchen in Larcomar). Maybe I just got used to flat ramen noodles instead of the curly ones.

Date of visit: July 2019
hikaru_leo, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Restaurante Hikaru, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are pleased to have visited and enjoyed our dishes, our staff strives to bring authentic Japanese food to Panama. We appreciate your suggestion and hope to please you on your next visit