My husband and I stayed 5 nights. The Panama Canal was right in front of our window!!! The accommodations were great and staff very friendly. The beer was extremely overpriced. You pay for one beer what a six-pack costs (about $3.50). The pool area was nice, but I never saw anyone using it. I know I didn't because meeting rooms were on all sides and you felt you were being looked at by all the people in the meetings... Such a shame. The Internet was free and on the 3rd night, it shut off. I called and they tried to charge me for a access card. I asked for the manager (who is extremely helpful), and they said I didn't have to pay. On the 4 th night, the Internet shut off again. I was so tired of dealing with staff and arguing, I just didn't use the Internet again. EITHER IT'S FREE OR NOT! it should free, so guests do not feel they are being taken advantage of. I have 3rental properties and would never charge my guests for it. Although this hotel is not in the hub, I do recommend it. You can take a cheap taxi wherever you want to go...just ask the price before getting in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers looking for Panama hotel deals will appreciate the great location and outstanding array of amenities found at the Holiday Inn(R) City of Knowledge. Located just minutes away from some of the best attractions and businesses in Panama, our property offers both convenience and great value.Leisure guests are often drawn to our family-friendly Panama City hotel's close proximity to several of the city's best attractions including the visitor center at Miraflores Locks at the Panama Canal, the Albrook Shopping Center (with free shuttle service from our hotel), and the Gamboa Rainforest Resort. But our guests don't even have to leave the hotel to enjoy our sparkling outdoor pool in a beautifully landscaped courtyard, the well-equipped 24-hour Fitness Center, or our gift shop for a souvenir. Our hotel is only a few miles away from Panama City's banking district where many international transactions take place. Our fully-staffed Business Center provides guests with everything they need including copying, courier service, personal computer, and high-speed Internet access.When you're looking for great Panama hotel deals we offer the best. Make your reservations today to get the best Panama travel deals around at our Panama City hotel. You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Panama Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn City Of Knowledge Hotel Panama City
- Panama City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Panama Canal Panama City