“Okay experience”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This restaurant billed itself as an Argentinian steakhouse, which set expectations for us from the start (having been to Argentina last year). The staff was professional, however, the food did not hit the mark for us. I agree with other reviews... it was okay, but would not rush back.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great selection of meats, professional waiters all with an Argentinian feel. Do order the imported cuts as the local beef in Panama is quite different than what we are used to in North America.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've eaten many steaks in my life - they are my favourite food - but never as good as this one. Wow! I had arrived in Panama after a long flight from Europe, and was pretty hungry, so I thought that might be the reason why it tasted so good, but we came back 2 days later and the steak was still the best ever (and this time I took a bigger one). One of those places where you'd wish they simply didn't serve the fries, salad and bread, cos the steak by itself is so amazing.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the service was good. The rib eye steak was cooked perfectly and the glass of wine was less than $3.00! We did not have a reservation, but were seated very quickly. People were dressed very casually and the waiters were attentive. I would not rush back, but it was a good experience

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

The second we walked in the door (despite having a reservation and never asked). The staff was absolutely ticked off with each other in front of other patrons with each and every person that walked in the door if they didn't get the table. The hotel we stayed at was wonderful and highly recommended this establishment which is the only reason we went. We thought the food was ok , but the experience was awful and would not recommend anyone else that I know to go.