“Wish I lived closer so I could go more often!”
Review of Lenos y Carbon

Lenos y Carbon
Ranked #46 of 1,034 Restaurants in Panama City
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Wish I lived closer so I could go more often!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After a trip to Panama to see family we went here for dinner. The service was great and presentation of food excellent! The food was of good value for money and we all ended up with doggy bags ans couldnt eat any more! The food was very tasty and wish I lived closer to go here every week!!

• Visited May 2014

Cayce, South Carolina
“Walked out without eating!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This will be our last time to eat at Llenos y Carbon Amador. We have grown to love the food at LLenos but the service at this location has turned us against it. We have eaten at this location many times over the last few years and in the last 4 or 5 months we have grown to hate it! Today we sat on the terrace and ordered an appetizer and two main dishes. We got our appetizer and ate it while watching three tables around us fill up. We sat there for another 25 minutes with no water, and watched the waiter bring food to all three of the other tables that arrived after us.We asked about our order and he said he would bring it right away. He returned to one table across to us three times and we still did not have our food or any more water. We got up to leave and I walked over to the grill. The chefs were not busy, they had two orders on the grill, neither of which were ours. I turned to the cajera and told her we were leaving and were very unhappy with the slow service and that this was not the first time we had been made to wait a looong time. She simply said OK. No apology or attempt to rectify the situation. We walked out and the waiter chased us down for the appetizer and said that he would get us our order right away. We had waited over 45 minutes and the order still was not being prepared I was not in the mood to wait any longer. The management at this location are not training their staff or they just don't care if anyone comes back. I have had similar situations at least three other times here and I am thoroughly disgusted. The food is usually good but don't go unless you like being ignored and have a lot of time to kill. I teach customer service at a large resort in Panama and I am going to use this day as an example of how NOT to take care of a customer.

• Visited May 2014
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Good food, great view”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Ate there on Holy Friday, a few minutes wait for a table. Place was very busy but service was good though we had some difficulty as we don't speak Spanish and no one spoke English. Food was good, nice size portions for the money.

Visited April 2014
Miami, Florida
“Terrible Service and poor Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I really hate when you arrive to a restaurant and waiters think they are doing you a favor. If you really do not have the spirit to serve, you should change of business. The waiters are so rude and the food quality is poor. They do not serve fresh seafood, maybe frozen seafood like the one you find in the back of the supermarket freezers. Overpriced! Seafood taste like rubber! Avoid!

• Visited April 2014
Lexington, KY
“Wonderful meal!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Local couple raved about this place so we tried it and the food was incredible! Had chicken skewers with rice and passion fruit drink.

Visited March 2014