“Nice way to end the day after the canal tour”
Review of Lenos y Carbon

Lenos y Carbon
Ranked #54 of 1,068 Restaurants in Panama City
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We took the 1/2 day canal transition which drops you off on the Amador causeway at the end.
After spending some time seeing the sights on the causeway, we opted for an early supper at Leno's. the restaurant had been recommended by our hosts at the Coconut Lodge B & B where we were staying. Being early, our group of 6 was seated right on the water where we enjoyed a great meal at a reasonable price. The food was beautifully presented, and delicious.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went there for dinner on a Tuesday evening. Place was packed with locals. In terms of food, I absolutely loved the corvina a la plancha, a thick, white, tasty fish. The accompanying salad was just ok. They serve the local beers (Panama, Atlas) from cans, which I did not like.

I was referred to this place because of its views of the city from the island, but it was disappointing. First, the yachts were docked way too close to the restaurant’s patio/terrace, limiting the view, and secondly, due to this closeness, you could smell the engine fumes– not a nice experience. Also, service was pretty slow/inattentive. Thus, I do not recommend. For a nice view of Panama’s city lights I would recommend Tantalon’s rooftop bar in Casco Antiguo.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

After being recommended by the owners of our guesthouse, we had dinner here on a Monday night. We were lucky to get a seat right next to the waterfront which had great ambiance. We loved the octopus Ceviche starter and for mains the Corvina fish fillet with sesam. Service was attentive. We payed about 75 dollar for 2 persons 3 courses and some alcohol beverages.
We had a wonderful evening.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our last stop of our trip to Panama was here at the end of the Causeway, Flamenco Island, Amador, Panama. My husband said it was the best meal he had in Panama. He had the corvina. My seafood carpaccio was wonderful! My daughter loved her brocheta de carne (meat on a skewer). Nice to be by the water, peaceful, and they were playing Santana. Bonus! ;)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

On my recent trip to Panama, we visited the Amador Causeway and had lunch at Lenos y Carbon. Sundays are the busiest day of the week for dining at the Amador Causeway, but we were immediately seated. There was live music playing and of course a beautiful view of the causeway. This particular location (there are several in Panama City) specializes in seafood. My friends ordered Red Snapper beautifully garnished, but I just could not resist the Paella Caribena. which was excellent. It was more like a risotto fruti de mare, but instead of using broth, it was prepared with coconut milk, will lots of baby calamari, shrimp and tender pieces of octopus! Yummy!!. Service was a bit slow, but being Sunday, we were not at all in a hurry. Definitely try this restaurant when you visit Panama