“Loads of food, decent price”
Review of Lenos y Carbon

Lenos y Carbon
Ranked #46 of 1,005 Restaurants in Panama City
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Loads of food, decent price”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We went to this restaurants in the big shopping mall in Panama City as it was recommended by a friend. It looks like a bit of a fast food restaurant, you order at the desk, then the food is brought over to your table. Whatever you order, you tend to get loads of sides, like fried plantain, salad, etc. Loads of food for a decent price. Don't expect culinary excellence, but this is definitely not fast food.

• Visited December 2011

New York City, New York
“I finished in the hospital after this restaurant”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I went with my Husband and my mother to this restaurant and I honestly have to say the services was very bad! I told the waiter I want fish because I am allergies to the seafood like shellfish and after one hour I ordered this food, finally came because the services is too slow, I started eating and after 30 minutes I got swollen on my eyes all over my face, I got an asthma attack so bad and finished at the hospital! This restaurant was the lenos y carbon at the causeway
I am still swollen after 3 days this happened and I really feel terrible! Be careful with this restaurant, they cook the food with whatever tools, they mix everything while they re cooking!

New York City, New York
“Good food, but slow service”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Went to Lenos y Carbon at Multiplaza for lunch, the food was cooked properly and it was very tasty. I ordered the parrillada and it was plenty for 2 people. Prices are very attractive and the locale is OK. The service is painfully slow, taking more than 30 minutes for the food to arrive. This is unacceptable for a restaurant of this category. Customers deserve a better service, specially when the restaurant is serving good food.

1 Thank lreyes
Panama City, Panama
“Amador locale: great!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Arrived just in time and beat the rush right before dinner time. Food was very good, and the service was fast. Seafood Paella: they aren't kidding when they say there's seafood in it. It was a good 30% seafood, and the rest of the paella tasted wonderful as well.

Arizona
“Great food; terrible service”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Our party of six was cramped into a too-small table right next to a service station. The service was excruciatingly slow and disjointed. They brought drinks one or two at a time. The meals also were served at different times so some food got cold while we waited several minutes for everyone to get their food. The check-out process also was very slow. On the positive side, the presentation of the food was creative and appealing; the food was delicious and the view of the Panama City skyline from the restaurant is beautiful.