“Very good dinning”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Great place to dine. The restaurant is a house in a very good location. Excellent art collection, quite representative of contemporary Nicaraguan art, and most importantly, food and service are very, very good. Try the Fish in green sauce; worth the visit.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This is a restaurant with meticulous nappery, trained service, and an atmosphere to entertain the fastidious diner. It depends on the chef how the food comes out.
It is well thought out and the basic ingredients are first class, but sometime the tast and time of cooking are not up to the standard that the owners set. Thats life!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

o The ambiance, food’s presentation, and service were all very good. However, the food did not meet our expectations. My son and mother ordered Lobster Thermidor; however, my son was served mostly mushrooms. The waiter’s excuse was that both dishes were prepared together and the dishes may have not being served evenly. We also expected 3 lobster tails because according to an interview, the owner/chef accepts having small lobster tails therefore always serving 3 - we only got 2. A friend and I ordered corvine with caper sauce and the fish was too dry and both dishes were very salty. My dad ordered garlic shrimp and they were very tiny! I must say that my daughter said that her salad was excellent and my sister said that her pepper medallion was fine. However, everyone agreed we are not going back - this restaurant is overrated. ... I also forgot to mention my sister got a fly in her dish appetizer.

1  Thank nicapat
Reviewed June 19, 2011

One of the best places in Managua when you can enjoy gourmet food.

Reviewed June 9, 2009

I travel throughout Central America, and I find the food here is among the best. Outdoor patio is wonderful, indoor area is not so great. The food is WONDERFUL, international cuisine with Spanish influence. The service is efficient. The only problem is that I feel "hustled" everytime I visit this restaurant. If I ask the waiter to recommend something, they will go for the MOST EXPENSIVE item in the menu, which could be a dish twice as much as the rest of the food. If I order alcohol, they like to pretend that I wanted the most expensive version. And when the bill comes, I have to check it carefully. A waiter even tried to charge me for the tip twice (even though I speak native spanish, it seems like the waiters find a way to misunderstand me on their benefit). Nevertheless, I strongly recommend it, as long as you don't let your guard down. You'll find that the patio is already reserved when you call, but the food is good enough to make the indoor portion a memorable experience.