“Delicious”

Ranked #2 of 361 Restaurants in Managua
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our specialty is the Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. We developed a fusion of traditional italian recipes with molecular cuisine, in order to offer the best gastronomic experience in Managua, in a very quiet and cozy atmosphere. Enhanche the cuisine at the level of art. Excellency is always present in our constant seek of perfection, in the quality of our ingredients, in the expertise of our techniques.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The food is exciting, creative and incredibly fresh. Amazing place. Everything is beautiful, the place, the furniture, the decoration. The servers are very professionals.

The greatest must-go dinning spot in Managua. More than 200 different recipes.

You gotta live that experience.

2  Thank LeviL294478

Reviewed May 9, 2013

From far the best place I've tried in Managua, the owner spends time with you to explain some plates and to recommend you new creation. It is a pleasure for the eyes as much as for the mouth. They go 3 times a week fishing in the pacific to make sure to have fresh food. The prices are not low but it completely worth it!

1  Thank Sebastien C
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I know la cueca since 4 years ago
And every time I come to Managua I always go to La cueva.
This time it was different the chef change the menu and style and it was outstanding.
A real sensorial experience .
The presentation, the smell, the colors, the taste they were incredible. The freshness of the ingredients and the quality can be compare to a one of the best fish restaurant in New York city.
Nicola

1  Thank NicolaGuar
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Went and ate here twice in my one week visit to Nicaragua early this month. I have to say I haven't been here in a few months and what my wife and I found astounded us. I am very close friends with Alessio, the owner, and have known his style and talent for a while now, but his new approach and concept of fine dinning is clearly something as hard to find in Nicaragua as it is in any other country.
Besides the great taste of all the food I think what stands out the most is the creativity of each dish. All the colors, ingredients, tastes and smells create a unique experience for the senses making each dish very memorable. I can also testify to the freshness of these products by first hand knowing that Alessio fishes and grows most of them personally. He will even come to the table and talk about the food if you wish and will throw in a great fishing story from time to time.
Unique in its kind, Gastronomia EL Buzo is clearly a perfect choice for all who is looking for a "experience" as opposed to just a great meal.

1  Thank barreto2282
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The most artistic restaurant in all of Nicaragua.. The menu has a huge choice of see food, in just about any combination you can imagine.
The owner, Sr. Alessio Casimirri's explanation of his recommendation for our group was exquisite.
Then the dishes started to come to our table. We were speachless for a while. I have never heard champaign jello with octopus, decorated with a dozen different colors and items, all edible.
I asked Sr. Casimirri to make justice for this incrediblly artistic presentation of the georgeous and tasty food, he should sign the plate every time.
We had a wonderful dinner and will be back many times more.
Highly recommend it!