“Best Ever”

Ranked #3 of 358 Restaurants in Managua
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We decided to eat at this restaurant based solely on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Thanks, reviewers! This restaurant (there are actually 4 locations) is fabulous! Of the 2 weeks we spent in Nicaragua, this was our best meal by far. You go here for the steak and the steak is phenomenal. The atmosphere is romantic and the service is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Best service for any meal I've had in any country ever. Eat here. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Kassi M
There are newer reviews for Los Ranchos

Reviewed February 9, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants anywhere, the churrasco steak and the refried beans are almost worth the flight down there.

1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I really wanted a Churrasco. This place was great. The down side is that there are all other foreigners, in groups, visiting. So the experience diminishes. The upside is that many Nicas dine here. Then the reality is that one does not need to go to Ranchos or Churrasco for a good piece of meat in Nica. Open yourselves, and try the divine meat everwhere.

2  Thank rhettbudapest
Reviewed January 9, 2013

If you are a meat lover, this is the right place for you, the food is simply excellent and the service is one of the best I have ever had. Take the steak and enjoy it only with some fried potatoes. Before the main dish enjoy of the spicy salads the waiters will offers at your arrival.

1  Thank LuisVanegas
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Excellent, typical Latin American very formal restaurant. I guess mainly for businessmen during the week but I went on a Saturday lunchtime with my family and enjoyed delicious Churrasco steaks.One of my daughters had a lovely boned out snapper which she demolished. Formal service with super attentive waiting staff.

1  Thank Fiona H