“the very best pizza since ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pane e Vino

Pane e Vino
Ranked #28 of 327 Restaurants in Managua
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berlin
“the very best pizza since ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

The choise of pizzas is almost too much. But they are dillicious. The service is really fast and very friendly. Both the times we ate there, Ruben was seving us. And even there were weeks in between, he still remembered us. That is what I call giving attention to your customers!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Johanna_8

New York City, New York
“"FOOD POISNING" beware..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My local friend and me went to this upscale Italian restaurant (PANE E VINO) close by my hotel, recommended by the hotel owner and contracted (FOOD POISNING) Extremely bad, was very surprised. Obviously never judge a book by its cover. Very nice looking upscale. Had 2 entrees, Lasagna and ravioli & bottle of wine (no water or salad)…Italian is my favorite cuisine and I must admit, the lasagna Tasted unlike I’ve ever experienced...not a typical Italian lasagna in my opinion. Raviolis the same.. I noticed, most patrons were eating “Pizza”, both of us really suffered. Fortunately, being in the travel business, been there/done that, I carry antibiotic's with me, so down time was not as lengthy. Cannot recommend this restaurant. WARNING!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank lear555
budapest
“Muy caro, pero bueno!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I live just down from this restaurant. The pizza is good, but ridiculously overpriced. I go there for take out when I'm lazy and desperate for a garlic infusion, for which I must ask and pay extra. This place makes the thinnest crust pizza you have ever seen. Perhaps the problem is that it is part of a chain. I hate chains, so limit my patronage.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank rhettbudapest
managua
“always a good ambiente”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

a lively restaurant, with a broad variety of pasta and pizza, very friendly service. Whole Managua families come here to have lunch in the Weekend.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 100countriesManagua
Houston, Texas
“Great Service, food was just ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel nearby (Barcelo Managua). The food was ok, a bit pricy for the taste & quality. Margarita Pizza was a joke (no tomatoes or basil)