“Probably the best in Managua.”

Real InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Managua
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Located just steps away from the Metrocentro Mall, this hotel is probably one of the best in Managua. Safe, clean, contemporary, worth the price, comfortable, equipped and quiet. Employees are friendly and breakfast is great! Pool is on the small side but then again most small hotels have small pools.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Carolina V, Guest Realations at Real InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear friend,

Hope you can stay with us in your next trip to Nicaragua
With our system anti-noise windows in all our rooms, the best bed for your best rest and of course, the best service which characterizes us as the best hotel in Managua.

Thank you for being our customer and friend

Sincerelly,

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Hotel was about a 15-20 min ride from airport. Next door to shopping and restaurants. Beautiful hotel. Pool was very nice. Big comfortable bed. Quiet nights sleep. Water available in room. Iron and board. Hair dryer in washroom. Robes in washroom. Very clean. The only thing I would add would be face cloths. Large towels just nothing to wash your face with. Modern details flat screen t.v.. Some English channels. I did not personally eat in restaurant. My business partner ordered room service. The menu in the room had one price listed, but once the bill arrived it was a different price higher. He was told prices had not been updated. It was double. He spoke with the manager and price was adjusted. Just not something you want to do before bed. Very nice front desk clerks. Would stay here again. Felt clean, safe and modern.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Carolina V, Guest Relations at Real InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Deal Sir,

Thank you for having stayed with us. We apologize for the incident in the menus, which are in the rooms. We are in constant changes in various aspects in the hotel, the menus are a part of it. You can count on us to clarify any doubt in booking, centers of consumption. Remember that the hotel is for you.

Sincerelly,

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The hotel has a central location. Nice rooms(nice bed and pillows) specially in floors 7 & 8, great TV, good wifi and besides the gym that I didn't ask for lack of time, with good facilities, What else do you need on a business trip?
A good price and it has it.

• Stayed: June 2012
Birmania16, Guest Relations at Real InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Mr. Enrique,

Thank you for staying with us on your business trip.
We are committed to provide you with the best service in the city, for your best rest our pillow are with feathers of geese, anti-noise Windows which allows the caused noise insulation have been developed by the traffic of the city. Our gym is fully equipped for your exercise routines, it is 24 hours at your disposal.
We hope that on your next visit you can visit us at our new centres of consumption in restaurant Factory Steak & Lobster with specialty cuts of meat and lobsters, NAU Lounge Bar specialty in Sushi and the best promotions in liquors, cocktails very good place to enjoy with friends or to relax after work.

You look forward to soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

All was perfect! But the apply pie - too good - you cannot stop eating it.

Room Tip: excellent hotel, rooms might be a bit bigger
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear guest,

I see how much you loved one of our desserts, which are elaborated by our chef in the area of pastry, we invite you to share with us a bit more of your time on your next visit so you can taste different cuts of meat, lobster and enjoy the promotions in NAU Bar.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Every time I go to Managua, I always stay in lower end hotels, but for only $30 more, we stayed here. I have to say, I will now stay here every time from now on! This hotel is better than most hotels in North America, beds are amazing, flat screen tv, pool, restaurants, gym, mini bar, safe, awesome bathrooms...the only thing I found lacking was the service by the pool...(had to go in and ask the bar tender for a drink every time), if they fix that, it will be flawless!

Staff all speak English, but need more training in the service sector. Also after I finished drinking and went back to the room, they called me and demanded me to pay my drink tab right away instead of the next day when checking out.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lukeboychuk
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments.
We are very glad you’ve chosen Real InterContinental for your trip and your next travel…
We do apologize for the inconvenience we may cause. We are working hard training our staff to provide you a better service: check in time, meals and of course house keeping
Our commitment is to make you feel at home when you are not.
Looking forward to see you in your next trip.

Regards,
Carolina V.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is a solid business hotel that had a decent room (albeit with a goofy shower curtain that blows inward while taking a hot shower). The pool and it's surrounding courtyard is a wonderful meeting and relaxing space. I ate at all of the restaurants and the service was competent. Occasionally I would have to flag a waiter but overall they delivered quickly. I needed to use the business center off hours and someone from the front desk immediately arranged for the center to be opened for me. This hotel is recommended.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Carolina V, Guest Relations at Real InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting the best hotel in town, we are sure you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We are working continuously to make our new centres of consumption a better place for your comfort. The Best Rest is especially designed for work and pleasure travelers.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,
Carolina Vidal

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Recently stayed there for a week. I had settled the bill the very last night of my checkout, as I had to leave the next morning for the airport at 4.30 am. I had asked for the airport drop, and they said it is chargeable. Agreeing to this I had settled the entire bill. Next morning while leaving for the airport, the taxi was ready, and dropped me on time.

The very next day I received a mail, saying that the taxi charges for the airport drop has been charged to the credit card which was given as a guarantee during the time of my stay at the hotel. - It was a terrible experience of being cheated by a hotel of such repute.

Experience was horrible. And pray to god that you are not a vegetarian if you plan to stay there is not a single item, so called vegiterian food - except some pastas and fruits.

Overall as I was on a business trip, I had no choice of leaving - but the overall experience was horrible.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Ekta K
Carolina V, Guest Realtions at Real InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thanks for letting us know about the experience you had during your stay. Unfortunately we did not filled your expectations such as: preferences in food, billing, cab, etc…
On behalf of Real InterContinental Metrocentro and mine as well, we do apologize for any inconvenience we may cause. It was not our intention to make you feel bad.

Feel free to send us an e-mail where you specify your preferences in any particular thing to make your stay unforgettable.

Hope we can be your host in your next trip,

Carolina V.