“Something Different”
Review of El Tercer Ojo - MOVED

El Tercer Ojo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Awaken Your Senses.A crucible of flavors and aromas from all around the world…This is where the East meets the Mediterranean and the AmericasEl Tercer Ojo was born years ago in the heart of Granada, with much impulse and courage.I have been trying for years to discover the comfort and good taste, seeing faces, hearing discussions, through smiles, love, tears and happiness on my tables.El Tercer Ojo is an element for everyone…Tranquility and good taste.I want to thank my customers, the critics and everyone out there who has the urge to give a suggestion, admitting their weaknesses and triumphs.Glem Castro N.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I don't recall having eaten Mediterranean food before, so I didn't what to expect. I'm not much of a Fan of salty food with fruits and wish I had order something else, but the presentation (plate and restaurant) was excellent and the service was good, so, I'll probably come back again and I'll try something else (no fruits, hahaha).

Reviewed December 17, 2013

They make your plate look like art using natural items like coconut shells. It was so beautiful and when I ate it, it was really very delicious. The atmosphere was very nice too. And I really like the wine they had by the glass. The waiter was also very friendly, had a beautiful smile.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had a Philadelphia roll and some thai curry chicken, and both were outstanding. Very nice setup, very friendly and hard working wait staff. If I go again, though, I'll ask not to sit on the patio because we had kids come by playing obnoxious drums not once, but twice asking for money, and they wouldn't leave us alone. Thankfully the staff kept them from coming onto the patio but there was nothing they could do about the ones screaming from the sidewalk.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I know that it was full, and sometimes its tough because there is so much customers, but I got terrible service. The tapas were ok, but cold, (and they were just quesadillas) and the sushi was not really my favotire. However the cocktails were good and after midnight it got fun. More of a bar with a good vibe than a place to chill and enjoy a good meal. However did have to wait a looooong time for drinks.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Having frequented this lovely bar many times and tried the food a few times over the last year I was pleasantly surprised to have a fantastic meal here this last week. The fish skew with vegetables were cooked to perfection and the healthy chicken salad was also great. So nice to have a healthy meal so well cooked and flavorsome. It is great when your favourite bar and accompanying shop (Calle mas Calle) now have really excellent food. More reasons to go here!!