“Not quite there”
Review of El Tercer Ojo - MOVED

El Tercer Ojo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Awaken Your Senses.A crucible of flavors and aromas from all around the world…This is where the East meets the Mediterranean and the AmericasEl Tercer Ojo was born years ago in the heart of Granada, with much impulse and courage.I have been trying for years to discover the comfort and good taste, seeing faces, hearing discussions, through smiles, love, tears and happiness on my tables.El Tercer Ojo is an element for everyone…Tranquility and good taste.I want to thank my customers, the critics and everyone out there who has the urge to give a suggestion, admitting their weaknesses and triumphs.Glem Castro N.
Lima
“Not quite there”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

El Tercer Ojo is a disappointment, mostly because it looks very promising and inviting from the outside. It has a large terrace and good lighting. It is a good place to enjoy a drink since it achieves a comfortable lounge feeling to it and has an interesting decoration (asian inspired). It is currently a trendy sport to begin the night and, apart from a terrible bar service, the ambience does the trick. I have been told there is a great shop inside (women's clothes and accessories). The food on the other hand is very average and not worth the price.

Visited March 2013

Veracruz, Masaya, Nicaragua
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I don't get out much, but we were afforded a rare date night and decided to head to Tercer Ojo.

I'm glad we did!

The happy hour menu was available, and we enjoyed a delicious sangria. We were the only people in the restaurant, so the service was very quick. I enjoyed the quiet ambiance, such a contrast to normal downtown Managua!

The food was excellent, the roast veggies were among the best I have had!

We had dessert, and I really liked the taste of mine, but I think it would have been better if it was a little warmer. It was lukewarm at best. This was the only downside of the entire meal.

Overall, I highly recommend Tercer Ojo!

• Visited January 2013
budapest
“have wanted to write for some time”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Thanks to the regimen of TA, here I am with my comments... The restaurant was good, but a turn-off is that the MGA restaurant is an off-shoot of success in Granada? Don't know as I avoid Granada. At any rate, was there with a friend, and we tried to make more efficient the delivery of 'happy hour sangria' by asking by the liter. At the end of the night, our happy hour requests had not been honored, and I decided that I would never, ever go to this restaurant again unless the owner phones me to ask for a compromise. To this day I have not heard from anyone other than the provider of lamb to whom they gave my number (thankfully) so that I can do my own lamb at home. So thanks for that, but otherwise my impression is that the restaurant here in MGA across the street from my house is more interested in ripping off customers than it is in building a local clientele.

Visited November 2012
Vancouver
“Great atmoshere, good food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very much enjoyed dining on the outdoor patio which is beautifully decorated and more like a lounge area. Great spot for people watching too. Unfortunately the nice background music that they were playing was drowned out by the bar/restaurant across the street; thank goodness we didn't eat there! Prices are at the higher end for Managua, but everything that we had was tasty and well prepared and presented. Funky fashion boutique in the back too.

• Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

They serve great dinners, lots of fusion food that taste excellent. They also have a good bar and deserts are different than other places.
They have an excellent organic store on the premises.
Worth to visit!