“have wanted to write for some time”
Review of El Tercer Ojo - MOVED

El Tercer Ojo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Awaken Your Senses.A crucible of flavors and aromas from all around the world…This is where the East meets the Mediterranean and the AmericasEl Tercer Ojo was born years ago in the heart of Granada, with much impulse and courage.I have been trying for years to discover the comfort and good taste, seeing faces, hearing discussions, through smiles, love, tears and happiness on my tables.El Tercer Ojo is an element for everyone…Tranquility and good taste.I want to thank my customers, the critics and everyone out there who has the urge to give a suggestion, admitting their weaknesses and triumphs.Glem Castro N.
budapest
“have wanted to write for some time”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Thanks to the regimen of TA, here I am with my comments... The restaurant was good, but a turn-off is that the MGA restaurant is an off-shoot of success in Granada? Don't know as I avoid Granada. At any rate, was there with a friend, and we tried to make more efficient the delivery of 'happy hour sangria' by asking by the liter. At the end of the night, our happy hour requests had not been honored, and I decided that I would never, ever go to this restaurant again unless the owner phones me to ask for a compromise. To this day I have not heard from anyone other than the provider of lamb to whom they gave my number (thankfully) so that I can do my own lamb at home. So thanks for that, but otherwise my impression is that the restaurant here in MGA across the street from my house is more interested in ripping off customers than it is in building a local clientele.

Visited November 2012

Vancouver
“Great atmoshere, good food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very much enjoyed dining on the outdoor patio which is beautifully decorated and more like a lounge area. Great spot for people watching too. Unfortunately the nice background music that they were playing was drowned out by the bar/restaurant across the street; thank goodness we didn't eat there! Prices are at the higher end for Managua, but everything that we had was tasty and well prepared and presented. Funky fashion boutique in the back too.

• Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

They serve great dinners, lots of fusion food that taste excellent. They also have a good bar and deserts are different than other places.
They have an excellent organic store on the premises.
Worth to visit!

Visited October 2012
Canton of Neuchatel, Switzerland
“Goof fusion restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the ushi, great! The others had met dishes, and all was tender, and tasty. The price was Ok as well. The tmosphere in the retaurant ( we sat outside) was modern, yet very zen as well.

Visited October 2012
santo domingo
“For the high-end lounge lovers (this is your spot)”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

If you are someone who is use to a lounge experience you will love this place, it's a great place to start off your evening. Some find the food a bit pricey, but that's only if your comparing it to lower end places. If you love taking pictures this is the perfect place to do it. For the ladies they even have a nice boutique inside for those sexy items your wardrobe needs

• Visited October 2012