“Enjoyed our visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We really enjoyed our visit. The food was very good and there were several things on the menu that we haven't seen anywhere else in Nicaragua.

There are newer reviews for Porterhouse Steaks

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This restaurant is my favorite one, the food is decent but does not come close to the steakhouses in the states, but is an ok restaurant in Nicaragua. I had a hard time finding a good restaurant and this place was one of the best one. The admostphere is great and service. The wine is section is mainly from chile, but it was a good wine. The place is a little pricey but atleast it was decent. I had dinner a few times here.
Jerry boniet

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Amazing Angus cuts as well as the local Churrasco will ruin any future trip to a steak house, I don't care where on planet earth you travel... Great wine selection, but ask them to take the wine out of the cooler early enough, they keep the reds and whites at the same temperature, favoring the whites.

1  Thank wimaxusa
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Went one time with my wife, I must say is one best restaurants you can visit in Managua, great service, great food, a bit pricy I must say.

Cheers!

1  Thank rgonzalez-hn
Reviewed January 8, 2014

After touring Nica for abt a year I was a little disappointed by this place. it is clean, it is a beautiful surrounding, the staff is excellent but the quality of food wasn't what others have made it out to be.its not bad quality but its far from the best considering the price

1  Thank Sassytravler95