“excelent foood”

Ranked #6 of 372 Restaurants in Managua
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our dishes are created to be deliciously healthy, are made with respect for local growers, food ecology, and to showcase local ingredients. We offer vegan, vegetarian and meat, fish, chicken options. Our staff are well-paid and respected for their professionalism. Mon-Saturday 11 am - 11 pm. Sunday 11am - 9 pm. We have been in business in Managua since 2003. Proceeds from the restaurant are used to help the Ola Verde Foundation (Fundación Ola Verde), a local NGO that designs educational materials about making consumer food habits healthier using natural locally produced ingredients. We have recently remodeled the interior terrace, now called the Secret Garden, and usually have musicians or performing artists for cultural nights on weekends. Please check facebook for program information. Our organic food store and take-out delicatessen open 7 am - 10 pm each day except Sunday at 11 am - 9pm.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

excellent food excellent services nice setting good deals of the day i loved with our order they give us a little souo we love it and we order large size definity i will go again i from chinadega long ride for us but vale la pena

1  Thank ana a

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Amazing food in a nice setting with service with a smile on the face. Tried few different things and all of them were just perfect. Definitely would go again if I happen to be in (or around) Managua. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Mozomofo
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been a regular visitor of Ola Verde and I am so impressed with their new menu and the expansion of the Organic Little Supermarket! I had a delicious meal, a Chicken Curry Tartine and an amazing fresh Watermelon Mint Juice. Afterwards I stopped by the Tienda and was so happy to find fresh baked bread and several options of things to take away--from baked goods, to hummus, veggies and nuts! I recommend Ola Verde to anyone who wants to delicious food that is healthy and organic!

1  Thank beatriz-aux-miranda
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Our group of 10 dined at Ola Verde last year and couldn't wait to get back! We stayed the previous days at a resort in Montelimar this year where the food was ok but made for the masses. It was an absolute treat to come and dine in a restaurant where you can tell great care and creativity goes into each and every dish. The food was not only fresh and delicious but the presentation was so beautiful. Every item from the appetizers and wine, gazpacho and salads to the main dishes and then on to dessert were wonderful. Every bite so yummy! The staff was attentive and well trained. The owner, Carla, was present and attentive as well answering any questions we had. All of our group ordered different dishes and shared bites. I can tell you from tasting just about everything on the menu, you will not be disappointed. If you want fresh, healthy and delicious do not miss Ola Verde!

1  Thank Anna J
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was my second trip to Ola Verde in Managua. The food was even better than last year. AFter 5 days of eating "buffet style" at an all-inclusive resort, my group was SO ready for a meal that was prepared in the best way possible. Carla knows exactly where all of the food for her restaurant is coming from, which is amazing. The menu had something for everyone, including my gluten-free friend who hadn't been eating much on the trip. Eating food from another country can be tough on digestion, but BOTH trips to Ola Verde left me feeling like I'd given my body something it needed. I felt great after the delicious meal. The ambiance was amazing, the staff took incredible care of us, and we lingered for over 2 hours. Do not miss the chance to try out this amazing restaurant!

1  Thank phpjeff