“The Best to Stay”
Review of Hotel Contempo

Hotel Contempo
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Managua
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is an amazing boutique hotel. The service is beyond what we are use to, people are extra nice and very pleasing. Everyone in the staff goes the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need. It's super cute and each room is different, which makes it trendy. The food is really good and breakfast is included. They have drivers to take you anywhere, if it's far you do have to pay, but you go with someone you can trust and not a random taxi. Definitely two thumbs up!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great and different.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank DanielleRivera
Silich, Gerente at Hotel Contempo, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Guest

Was a pleasure to have you here in Contempo, we appreciate all your comments, is glad to hear that you enjoy our Azul restaurant, please visit us at any time.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights in December. The hotel staff were all fantastic and friendly towards us, they went out of their way to make us comfortable. The concierge were very knowledge and extremely helpful with all our questions and concerns. The resturant food for dinner was amazing -the steak was cooked to perfection and was the best steak I have ever eaten.w Ias very apprehensive about staying in Managua because of safety concerns but the hotel put an end to those doubts. The only downside was the internet reception was a little hit and miss and you had to continually log back in. But overall I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Managua.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tickingthebucketlist

Dear Guest

Was a pleasure to have you here in Contempo, we appreciate all your comments, I will let know your congratulations to our Chef, we will improve our internet connectivity, so you don’t have this issue on your next stay.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Hotel contempo is my new home in Managua.

I love it!! We stayded there Dec 13 to 16, 2013.
The hotel is in the middle of nowhere, but with choffer service to everywhere, you dont feel it.
Great driver and new cars. The service and amenities were amazing.

I want to Thank you Linda, Juan and Norberto for all you do. You were great !!!

The food was amazing.. Kudos to the chef !!!

You must visit this place at least for a night. You must try the Passion fruit moose.. Yum !!!

Room Tip: Great and confortable rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank hugogal
Silich, Gerente at Hotel Contempo, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Hugogal
Thanks for the good comments, we are glad to know that we exceeded your expectations on our service.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Just amazing , from the room layout , the style is all over from the design to the confort. I have never felt more welcomed in any hotel. They are so helpful and go beyond their duties, to help with any service, doubt and will call for you and arrange anything you need. I felt like home. They even gave a me a bodygard when i had to pick up some papers in town !

oh and ride to the airport is included, nice saving a cab would cost up to 30to 40 usd if you are a tourist. plus it is safe.

the restaurant is extraordinary and combines authentic french cuisine with a Nicaraguan touch to give you a taste of the local terroir.. the chef is a french genius with a Nicaraguan heart . I tried many other places before but thats my home in Nicaragua from now on!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Genevieve K

Dear Genevieve K
We appreciate your comments, I will give our staff your congratulations, please visit us at any time.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel was absolutely wonderful. Staff were remarkable. We stayed for an extended period of time earlier this year while my daughter was waiting to give birth at a hospital in Managua. They made us feel at home and even brought flowers to her in the hospital after my grandson was born. When we returned to the hotel with the baby, they had champagne waiting for us to celebrate the first newborn to stay at their hotel. Good food and clean rooms are easy to find, but the kindness and hospitality they showed us was far more than we had received at any hotel, anywhere we have traveled. Thanks again Contempo! Sandy & Rick, USA

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sandy w

Dear Sandy

Thanks for your comments, we had an amazing feeling when your baby was born, thank you for let us be part of such unique moment, we all hope to see you and your baby when you get back to Nicaragua.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this lovely hotel Nov 4-9, 2013. This hotel is amazing. We were picked up at the airport at 10pm and taken directly to our room, no need to check in. The staff, Marlon, Juan Carlos, Jimmy, and others who I don't remember their names were fabulous. From the first day on, we were treated like Royalty. The room was very clean and very modern. The food and wine were great, loved the jalapeño steak with salsa azul.
I had an issue when attempting to rent a vehicle at a local business and Hotel Contempo came through with a rental vehicle, they saved the rest of our trip. We returned to Hotel Contempo the night prior to our departure back to Texas and it was like we never left, everyone remembered our names and what we liked to drink. If you are staying in Managua, stay at Hotel Contempo you will love it. When we return to Nicaragua we will be sure to stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Michael O

Dear Michael
We appreciate your comments, our staff always focus on make our guest feel like family, thats or main goal, we are happy to achieve this goal with you.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is my 5th time staying at this wonderful hotel. Love that they pick me up from the airport or take me there. The food is excellent as always and I was impressed that the waiter remembered my food allergies that I had mentioned to him from my last stay. I have always recommended this hotel to any friends who are coming into Nicaragua and need a place to stay. The staff is excellent always courteous and ready to listen to your requests.
The grounds are very calming and a joy to explore.

Room Tip: go online and view the room selection, the decor is different in every room and it is always excitin...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jan7994

Dear Jan
Thanks for your comments, knowing what our guest expect from us is very important, we are glad to meet your expectations, you can always come to Contempo and relax.