“Fun Sportsbar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This bar is located in Reparto San Juan, a very upscale, trendy neighborhood. I've been to the one in Costa Rica, so I knew what to expect.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

By chance, I went to Hippos Cafe at the Galerias, as the place next door hadn't yet opened. I went with the taste for spicy chicken wings and found to my delight, numerous flavors for the wings. The wings were flavorful and meaty and along with their tasty potato skins was more than satisfied! Their menu is varied and has an offering for almost every taste. There is indoor seating in an airconditioned environment along with their outdoor seating which allows for people watching. The price for the meal for four, I found to be reasonable, and falls in line with the majority of the restaurants at the Galerias. Will eat there again!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place has a definite social vibe for the 20 to 40 YO group. The food is decent. We usually split a very good hamburger. The decoration is not as attractive as it used to be but it is still a happening place. Los Robles and Las Gallerias locations.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I was disappointed in the food. I tried this place twice, but both times i left feeling I had paid to much for the food I had received and thats saying alot in Managua since the food is not expensive at all.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Never eaten here, but my friends and I drink here before going out. For $5, you can drink two huge, strong long-islands, and the people-watching is unrivaled. I know, I know, it's in a mall (Galerias Sto. Domingo), but people love going to the mall here in Managua. So what? Good looking people out on the prowl, for sure. Sit outside and take it all in. This is definitely how the other half lives (and drinks) in Managua.