“Excessive Prices”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Have been there three times and because I had no choice, a customer preferred so I had to go. Out of three times, twice I got sick. Horrible food, not cooked well and the only improvement they seem to show for their benefit are higher prices. I will not go again no matter what customers ask for.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Decent seafood. I had been eating fried, roasted and grilled chicken and beans for six days straight so it was a welcome change. Plastic Menus which are the norm. I would recommend this if you are at the Galleria Mall and want seafood. There are a lot of options with outdoor seating and the whole Galleria restaunt are is like an uber-fancy food court. It is nice if you want a little peace and quiet because it is not so close to the live music

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went there twice, once on my own and got so sick I almost died. This is a seafood place. Second time was years ago when a customer took me there and even though the food was good this time around, I almost get a heart attack when getting the bill. Too much money, better options elsewhere. Do not recommend.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

All ways our best pick after and early VIP movie...
The shrimp basket is my pick with a double rum on the rocks.
Renda the chicken sandwich with sangrea. Eat out side and see all the goof folks stroll by and enjoy the wonderful weather. Home to San Juan del Sur the next day after picking up friends at AP.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This time the calamari was a bit small but the ceviches are good. The prices are decent as well.