“Fantastic site visit of the school with the owner Andy!”

Viva Spanish School
More attraction details
Owner description: Viva Spanish School is Nicaragua's leading Spanish language school. Our programs focus on teaching Spanish to non-Spanish speakers. Our students include Embassy employees and their families, NGOs and mission groups, medical teams, university students and tourists. We offer cost effective, one-on-one classes with a flexible curriculum designed to meet the individual goals of our students.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I spent some time this week visiting the Viva Spanish School in Managua with one of the owners, Andy. He, along with his staff showed me the facility, curriculum and gave me the opportunity to understand their process. I look forward to using the Skype online program to improve my Spanish. My daughter would like to attend their immersion program on her next vacation. Thanks Viva Spanish School Steve Stroud, Houston, TX

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the school. I was here on a habitat build and I wanted two days of intensive Spansh. Man, I got it. I had 4 teachers who were totally fresh and willing to help me along as I destroyed the language. FANTASTIC! I was totally exhausted in the best way possible. I got everything I dreamed of, and even though I was there only two days, I was part of the crew and sang Happy birthday to one of the instructors! I was family. What a wonderful school! SUPER

NicaSpouses, Owner at Viva Spanish School, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hi spanishchuck,
Thanks for your positive comments! And a special "thank you" for all the work you did with Habitat for Humanity during your visit to Nicaragua!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Since my arrival in Managua 1,5 months ago in, I am a student of the Viva Spanish School. I am taking 20 hours per week (2 hours of grammar and 2 hours of conversation) and I am very satisfied. At the beginning I could hardly understand the Nicaraguans and could barely speak, although I had some basic knowledge in Spanish. Thanks to my excellent teachers Marlin and Behrmann I feel much more confortable today, almost do not have problems to speak to or understand people. Besides learning Spanish, I really like the school because of its friendly atmosphere, thanks to the owners and teachers, who are all very nice and helpful, but it is also a great place to meet new people. I definitely recommand Viva Spanish School.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have taken a number of Spanish classes over Skype that Viva Spanish School offers. I highly recommend the Skype classes as the instructor and quality of instruction are very professional and easy to learn. Plus, one can learn in the comfort of his/her office or home.

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I came from Canada to Nicaragua for 3 weeks for a school placement and attended Viva Spanish School for 10 hours. Our instructor (Jasson) was amazing! He was so knowledgeable, kind, upbeat, eager, and you could tell he had a love for his work. I learned so much in my time there and would definitely recommend it! Great learning experience!