“Good Food, Hygienic and Cozy place.”
Review of Kamakura

Kamakura
Ranked #25 of 298 Restaurants in San Salvador
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The taste of japanese food is authentic (not "japanese fast food") and we can trust to eat any items in the menu without getting sick. The portions are generous so what we like to do with my husband is to order different dishes and share. Sometimes the service is a little slow but it depends on how full it is. One thing I do not like is the lack of parking. Sometimes you have to leave your car just in the street.

1  Thank RSHernandez
There are newer reviews for Kamakura

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Hi, I'm Japanese.
I went to kamakura first time!! I have experience to go japanese restaurante in foreign country. Almost restaurant don't have same flavor with Japan.
But Kamakura's food is same flavor of Japan and so delicious all!!
I love Kamakura♡
"ricooo!!!"

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The sushi was delicious, generous portions, service was a little slow and the people should smile a little bit more. The place is cozy and elegant.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The service here is amazing. The portions are generous and affordable. I have been here 10+ times and have never been sick. My family of four can eat for for under $60 and we are full and happy. We will miss this place when we leave.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The sashimi and sushi are fresh and authentic - the fish is fresh. My favourite - tekamaki is as good as in Japan. It's not cheap but always a worth while treat.