After a long day on the road with my friend, we arrived at the hotel where he had stayed previously. We got our room, but the manager told us not much was available because of a convention in the city. We were charged $299 for a simple, no frills room that under other circumstances I would not have paid $100.00.
I don't see me returning to San Salvador again soon, but if I do, this hotel will not be on my list for a place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of San Salvador, El Salvador when staying in the Courtyard San Salvador. Our contemporary hotel is located within close proximity to the area's most popular attractions, dining, shopping and entertainment, such as El Salvador Modern Art Museum and La Gran Via shopping mall. Take advantage of our free high speed Internet access, comfortable guest rooms, state-of-the-art fitness center, Centro Restaurant and relaxing pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Courtyard San Salvador
- San Salvador Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott San Salvador El Salvador