“Great Service”

Ranked #42 of 53 Hotels in San Salvador
San Salvador, El Salvador
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

My family and I (7 people, adults, young adults, and a chld) spent 2 weeks at this hotel, the price was great, the service was super. Everybody was friendly, serviceable, the food was delicious. They took us on a tour to see El Boqueron (the crate) was fabulous. We are planning to go again to El Salvador and will go to the same hotel. We are telling all our friends to stay in that hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank VickyMP

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2008

I enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Mediterraneo and plan on staying there again in the future as the service was excellent. It is located in a central area making access to the beaches, airport and other parts of San Salvador easy.

• Liked — the service
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank hansyorgi
Meadview, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for four(4) nights. June 25-28, 2008.
It is a reto-1970's attempt at a mediterraean villa. I only paid $ 45 USD per night. There is NO elevator. There is a curling stair case of 25 steps to each floor. I was on the second floor, so, I had a 50 stair climb each day. Room service was just O.K. It is located in a quiet neighborhood, along with other small botique hotels, and family houses. It is not too far from the 5-star Sheraton Presidente(which I was contemplating moving too).
The room was just about adequent. i guess it use to have two beds in the room, one had been removed, but the headboard was still nailed to the wall. It had a window Air conditioned, which just barely worked, I had to keep it on high, and that was just tolerable. You have to have the front desk call you a taxi, because a taxi ever hardly comes down the street where this hotel is located. I only experienced one power failure black out while there for my 4 nights, it lasted just under an hour. I don't believe this hotel has a back-up generator. The biggest complaint, is, the nightly noise. adults and children yelling and scraming in the hallways, in the lobby, out at the pool area, loud music, singing. It is a great place for the locals to gather and raise hell. The only reason I stayed there so long was that T.A.C.A. airlines had lost my luggage, and it took them 3 1/2 days to deliver it to this hotel. as soon as it arrived, I shower, changed, and checked out. The only thing good about this place, was the off-season room rate of $ 45 USD per night. NO, I will never return to this property.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Gone~Walkabout~Man

Travelers are raving about these San Salvador hotels

Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2007

This is a great hotel!! located next to the radisson is way cheaper than the radisson. I would higly recommend this hotel. Also they are able to provide you with shuttle services. You can contact me to ask me questions about it or I can hook you up with a reservation.

Stayed January 2004