See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2016

When I reserved my room online- I was quoted a $60 rate. When I arrived at the hotel (2 hours later) I was told the website was wrong and the rate was $80. Even after arguing and showing them my confirmation number for the booking + the rates that were listed when I received the confirmation e-mail- they still failed to acknowledge, nonetheless honor the rate provided. Not acceptable.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2015

As the titles says, this place was Clean, Friendly, Excellent. Very reasonalbly priced, even by El Salvador standards, with a modest, but very well done breakfast buffet. Clean pool. Would recommend, and go back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

The absolute high of this hotel is the service, warm and efficient. The rooms are (very) basic and need renovation, but if you don't expect anything other than a 3 star hotel, it fits purpose. And again, the staff is great and very service oriented.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2015

I went to El Salvador with my family. This place is nice and the staff so friendly. I rent a room for four with three beds, the bedroom was small but the people that work in this hotel makes you feel so special every day. Breakfast is included in the rate. The hotel has a nice pool that is clean. My kids and husband love this place. We liked that the hotel has restaurant inside, you can order food any time and they will serve it either by the garden area or they will bring the food to your room if you requested. They clean the room everyday and the bedding is changed everyday. The location is perfect, it is close to a mall and several restaurant. It is in a safe area, my husband and I went for a walk and we felt safe all the time. I highly recommends this hotel. Price is reasonable and they are willing to give a discount if you stay several days. We stay 9 days and they gave us a huge discount. Without a doubt I will be back to this hotel.

Room tip: If you want a quiet room choose upper level room.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2015

Dont feel bad if you can't stay in holiday por a crown plaza, this place has everything you could need and even more but the real plus of this place is the staff. Wonderful people, always willing to help and give you directions. I wanted fruits with muy breakfast and i only asked once and since that day without asking again the grave me a boul of fruit Every morning. Maybe is small, but is located close to WTC and Malo Galerías, you can go walking of course with precautions.

Date of stay: January 2015