My wife and I just got back from spending a couple of days at Sheraton in San Salvador. The location is within walking distance to the Zona Rosa which has some very good restaurants and nightclubs. The hotel pool is very attractive and grounds are nicely kept. We also enjoyed the fact that we could walk to the Modern Art museum right out front as well as the Archaeological Museum about 5 blocks down. The other reviewers are right when they mention the noise. When there is an event by the pool there will be noise until about midnight but we knew that coming in so it didn't bother us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador is the premier lodging and conference facility in San Salvador. Situated in the best residential area, San Benito, yet close to the financial and commercial district, where you can also find the main shopping centers and theaters, such as Multiplaza shopping center and Feria Internacional. Comalapa international airport is just 35 minutes away. The hotel is distinguished by its luxurious facilities, ample gardens, and unbeatable service and warmth of its personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Presidente San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Sheraton San Salvador
- San Salvador Sheraton
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador El Salvador