I was only in San Salvador for a night but this hotel made it worthwhile. Great location near the modern art museum and it is only a quick taxi ride downtown to the cathedrals and museums. The room is quite large and the blackout curtains make sleeping easy. We had a room with a balcony facing the mountains and the modern art museum. Make sure you check out the restaurant which has fabulous calamari and great service. The pool is the best hotel pool I have seen with waterfalls and beautiful lighting at night. I did not use the gym but the equipment looks extensive. I would highly recommend this Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador is the premier lodging and conference facility in San Salvador. Situated in the best residential area, San Benito, yet close to the financial and commercial district, where you can also find the main shopping centers and theaters, such as Multiplaza shopping center and Feria Internacional. Comalapa international airport is just 35 minutes away. The hotel is distinguished by its luxurious facilities, ample gardens, and unbeatable service and warmth of its personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Presidente San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Sheraton San Salvador
- San Salvador Sheraton
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador El Salvador